1. Subject of the Terms of Participation and organizer
- These Terms of Participation set the terms for participating in the sweepstakes as well as any required transfers of rights. The description and procedures of the pertinent sweepstakes are provided on www.discover-paperboard.com as part of the pertinent sweepstakes campaign.
- The sweepstakes will be coordinated by Xengoo Consulting GmbH, Flurstraße 35 in Düsseldorf, Germany, at the behest of the company to be guessed at in the sweepstakes.
- By participating in a sweepstakes, the participant shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms of Participation.
- Anyone 18 years old or older is eligible to participate in the sweepstakes. Associates of Xengoo and the principal as well as their family members and their relatives are excluded from participation. Participation with fake identities or the identity of third parties is not permissible.
- People eligible to participate in the sweepstakes may do so by submitting a guess at the name of the company that is organizing it.
- A further requirement is acceptance of the data protection provisions and Terms of Participation.
- Participation is possible until 2/28/2018.
3. Prizes and prize notification
- We draw 50 prizes from all eligible participants.
- The winners will be determined randomly among all eligible participants within four weeks of the sweepstakes deadline. The winners will be notified by e-mail and asked to provide their complete address and to properly and truthfully submit their complete personal data. This information will be used to ship the prize.
- If we do not receive an e-mail from the winner by the stipulated deadline, entitlement to the prize is forfeited. In this case we will have the right to conduct an alternate draw.
- Only one prize can be claimed per participant.
- The prize is not transferable and no cash or other substitution can be made.
- The winner will receive his or her prize by mail to the address submitted. With the delivery of the prize to a carrier, the risk is transferred to the winner. We shall not be responsible for shipping damage.
4. Granting usage rights
By accepting the prize the winner allows us to use his or her name for advertising purposes.
- A violation of these Terms of Participation shall entitle us to exclude the respective participant from participating. This shall apply particularly if the participant makes false statements or violates current laws or the rights of third parties.
- If the participant who has been excluded has already been drawn as a winner, the prize may be forfeited even after it has been awarded.
6. Early termination and changes
We reserve the right to terminate the sweepstakes early at any time, even without honoring deadlines, in whole or in part or to change its procedures if technical (e.g. computer virus, manipulation of software/hardware or software/hardware bugs) or legal reasons make it impossible for us to ensure that the sweepstakes are conducted properly.
7. Closing provisions
- If the Terms of Participation contain invalid provisions, this does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
- German law shall apply. All decisions are final and any legal recourse to check the draw shall be excluded.